What is the Law Enforcement Advocate Program?
The Law Enforcement Advocate (LEA) Program is a partnership between our agency, Day One, Central Falls Police, Cumberland Police, Lincoln Police and Pawtucket Police. It provides immediate crisis intervention services to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. All the services provided under this program are free.
How can the LEA Program help me?
- Explain your rights as a victim of a crime;
- Provide you with assistance and support throughout the criminal proceedings;
- Assist you in developing a safety plan and ensure you are given appropriate information and referrals;
- Accompany you during police statements, to court or to the local hospital;
- Supply you with an emergency cell phone if needed.
Please contact us for more information about this program.